ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Praying for a change...

Baby Shands:

The doctor is making me take metformin til I hit 12 weeks and as of friday I have already started with the tummy issues. Last night was a sleepless night for me. My nausea and stomach upset was at an all time high and I was also dealing with some pain in my foot (a sporadiac sharp pain) and occassional cramps. I grit and smile through this all Baby Shands because I am just so thankful that you are with me. But I worry that I may lose weight instead of gain and I know I need to be keeping my weight on for you. I am having trouble balancing my graduate studies and work as well as getting the rest I need so that you can rest. My prayer is that God will make a way soon, for me to do all I need to. If I had my way, I would be at home working on my masters while pregnant with you and not working. After I had you, I would stay home for 2-6 months with you and then start a new job. I am praying for less stress as the new school year begins at my job and praying for some serious changes in people around me who have been trying to bring stress in my family thus far. At this point, I can only pray and wait and see what God does... hoping for the best for us both...

Love,

mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment