ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 28, 2011

loving every moment....

Baby Shands:

I have been in agony this weekend, but I love every moment... not AT the moment, but later I am grateful. I am on and off nauseated and weak. My appetite is up and down again and I have lots of food aversions. Aversions are way harder to deal with than cravings because its hard to know what you can eat and what wont make you sick. Today I realized that since I have been pregnant I have not wanted pizza and if I ate it with the girls, it kind of hurt my tummy. I LOVE PIZZA!!!!! Well your dad laughed when I told you this... revealing that he hated pizza as a kid. There yall go hating the same foods again. You are your father through and through where food is concerned. I find it hilarious that foods that I cannot stomach at times, are foods that your father doesnt like...

Another thing that has been interesting thus far is how your father and I are so connected mentally and physically. I hate sweets all I can eat is sour stuff. He eats tons of ice cream! I am cold most of the time, my husand sweats like a slave. When my appetite is gone, he eats for all three of us. One thing is for sure, we both sleep LOTS! We often joke that he is pregnant with me :)

We cannot wait for you dear baby..

love mom and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment