hello little baby of mine:
I just came by to say
HAPPY 8 WEEKS!!!! :)
I celebrate every day, every week, every month carrying you inside of me. You are truly the heritage of the Lord and I do not take one second of your time here in vain. Your father and I read about your development here at the end of month 2, and we see that today, you start moving and flipping around. You lil daredevil you! I cannot wait for the next few weeks, when I can feel those cartwheels you are probably already practicing with much expertise. It is so hard to believe that just a short while ago, I was praying and praying that we would conceive you and in one short week, I will be three months pregnant with you! This is also an exciting time because we get to see you again tomorrow morning. I am so excited to lay eyes on you again. This time we will get to hear your little heart beating and see how fast it is going. Of course, I am really excited so I can finally get to compare it to the old wives tales about gender. See if it is lining up with everything else :)
well I have to get up and ready for work.... I will probably stop back by tomorrow after the ultrasound to say hello again and let you know how we feel
PS- Last night I had dream number FOUR... they all say you are a BOY!!!! I cannot wait to know if my intuition was true
love mom
No comments:
Post a Comment