hello baby girl...
I have debated back and forth whether or not to write you, but since week 32 things have been a little scary. I do not want to fill your blog with all of the scary things, but just know that you will be coming to meet your father and I earlier than 40 weeks. It is looking like in the next 2-3 weeks you will have your birthday due to some health complications of my own. You my dear child, continue to thrive in my womb. You score full points on your biophysical profiles, knock your non stress tests out of the box and you are just excelling in all the areas you should. But it is me and my body who may eventually fail you, so soon you will have to depart your womb home and be welcomed into our world. No matter what, I am doing all I can to prepare you. Your father, myself and your grandparents are preparing our home for your arrival and everyone is excited, despite the situation.
Today, you have been in my womb and in my heart for 35 full weeks. Today, I smile and feel so proud as your mother for being able to hold you in this long. My mind was racing with fearful thoughts, my heart filled with agony when the doctors threatened to take you early between 32-33 weeks. I prayed to God, and asked others to pray for us... I fought hard to keep you inside of me, growing big and strong. I am at home now, in bed for 95 percent of each day. I am on medications that make my life miserable each and every day, and take my strength, but all I can think of is your heavenly face and getting to bring you home, when I go home... that is my goal. I want a healthy strong Sasha. Mommy and daddy do not want to leave you at the hospital. I know technology is better and blah blah blah, you will be taken well care of yada yada... tell it to my heart. I want my baby home and healthy! so if I have to lie on my side for two weeks straight, I WILL... I love you my child. We cannot wait to meet you...
love mommy and daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment