ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

celebrating in advance... Thank you Lord

on the eve of viability, since I hit the floor this morning I have been joyful and thankful. baby girl look how far we have come! Tomorrow you will be 24 weeks and have reached an important milestone... viability, which means you have a better chance of living outside the womb if you are born early. your lungs have been formed but you still have lots of growing to do. I pray to keep you safe and sound til 40 weeks or even 41 if you need it. I want you to be healthy and strong when me and your father get to meet you. We love you precious one.

PS- me and Grandma Leah have been working diligently on your nursery. We had a huge crew over our house on saturday to put together your crib. It was so complicated that your dad had to go out and buy drinks because everyone working on it were so confused. I think this was the funniest moment in my pregnancy. 5 people standing around a crib! But its done and its beautiful! Now we wait to get your dresser and changer put up and I can buy the rest of your accessories. I hope you love your room as much as me and your grandma do. I sit in it and dream of you all the time. The colors are so soft and cozy.

love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment