ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 1, 2011

23 weeks :)

Happy 23 weeks baby girl! I am so excited that next week we will have reached viability and although all the worries wont completely disappear, it will be a sigh of relief to make it there. I am so amused with you. you kick me early in the morning now. Today was the first morning you kicked me while I was still asleep and sleeping a few minutes over the time my alarm would normally wake me. I guess you were trying to tell mommy to get up so she wouldnt get fired lol. You kick all the time when I talk to you now and you love yourself some rainbow ice cream.. yum! I get more and more excited as the days pass and I dream of what you will look like, how you will smell, your cry and your smile. I often wonder how you perceive me and imagine how you will look sleeping. I fold and unfold all of your baby clothes all the time and imagine you wearing them. One of our cousins bought you some Little Princess sleeper gowns and I think they are so classy. I imagine you in them all the time. I hope you love mommy and daddy as much as we love you. I cannot say enough how excited i am to meet you.

Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment