ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 19, 2011

unforgettable....

I now have reason to believe that three small feelings I felt on saturday were my first flutters from you Baby Shands. I was in the mall, sitting in the food court drinking a lemonade freeze from dairy queen. It was the first time we tried it, and I now know, we both LOVED IT... I felt three little weird taps on my right side near my ribcage, just underneath. They were really weird, really different feelings. I cannot even describe the exact feeling! Maybe a light tap/thump. Not even that really. You had to really be paying attention not to miss it though. At the time, I brushed it off as gas. After talking to my mom today and learning she felt her first flutters around the stage in pregnancy I am in, she convinced me that was probably you. I wish I had known at the time, so I could relish the moment, but at least I know so when I feel it again I can recognize it. So we have a new favorite treat to share with one another and I have a good clue on what to drink to get you moving next month for your gender ultra sound :)

Our little acrobat, always up to something I see :)

we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment